Monday 5 April 2010

Third Response to The Shakespeare Stealer

Go Widge!!!!! Finally he is doing something better than copying plays!!!!!!!! He is a player, I think that means actor but it comes in a package where you have to be a girl and scoop dung. I think I would like that more than just copying with Dr.Bright those squiggles. Thanks to the book I just found out the ending to Hamlet... :( . It serves him right he was grumpy and selfish...moody teenager.In the book Gary Blackwood mentioned "Hamlet is the master of melancholy" that suits him. Falconer is shocking that he was like "by the way i killed somebody,but it is all cool." Death was very excepted back then because many people didn't live long. I was wondering if the Globe actually had an almost fire. I found out from WIki answers it did burn down completely when (just like in the book) the cannon goes crazy and the roof is set ablaze. But it was rebuilt. Shakespeare was really a ghost in Hamlet and there is historical fact of that. I am glad Widge finally has a better job as one of the members of Lord Chamberlains Company.

1 comment:

  1. Too too bad we can't use our own blogs we have to 'comment' it isn't as cool. At least next year we can both blog to our hearts content with the encouragement of the school. Couting down the days! Well not really. I think it's 5 or 6 weeks till summer. I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete