Sunday 11 April 2010

Last Response to The Shakespeare Stealer

Awww, I finished it. I enjoyed reading it. It wasn't like "the pearl" which was like a folk tale. This was less meaningful and spooky. I didn't like all the ending, because I was like where is the Widge and Juila romance. It must have been awkward for Julia last year, when she had to read this. Julia finally was unmasked, I figured that would happen, they were rather nice to her even though she lied. I think Nick was the most shocked there. The fight scene with Nick was interesting, Widge and Sander should of helped him out instead of standing there gaping. Alsatia, which Julia was talking about is really a section of london, it was know as a sanctuary for outlaws. It is sad that Julia was miss- treated in her family and her dad wanted her to be a boy. Many people wanted a boy in those times which is sexist!!!!!!!I am glad that Widge got a bigger part in the play he deserved it. It's super funny how they used the words common watering hole for Nick to explain were he drinks.I hate Nick, he should not have stolen the book, can't he find a way to earn money, other than stealing. Falconer is truly Simon Bass!!!!!How does that work out....??? John Heminges was actually a real person that worked with Shakespeare. But the rest i think are fake. I disagree with Seb it wasn't one of the best, but it did make a really good class book. Aless out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment