Thursday 8 April 2010

I think I should finish reading this soon....My english is getting worse and I am starting to use words like ain't. My mom is always correcting me. I totally agree with Mrs.Gertz that Juilan and Widge will be a couple!!!! You can kinda already tell. These chapters are getting good, I had to tell myself to stop reading! I Have too much Hw and a dinner party to go to. It is super gross that they use sheep's blood for the dramatic effect, clever, but animal cruelty!!!!! If there was an M.U.N club back then this would be an issue. I thought that Widge using the toilet in a helmet is gross and werid, What if someone put it on. Thats really sad that Juilan's mom died of the plague. I found this article from this site (http://www.britainexpress.com/History/medieval/black-death.htm) It is really nasty the symptoms you get!!! I am glad Widge is getting more duties. He probably is a great actor. I think he should just stay in the threarte and never go back to Falconer, this book is getting a lit disneyish because in the end it probably turns out that good beats evil. I know that Nick is "family" but they should through him out anyway if he can't get back into tip-top shape. I think the book Widge had is going to be found and they are going to recognize that it is Widge's handwriting. Rule number one of staying alive and safe , no showing people your handwriting/ code. Finished Hamlet today, why does everyone have to die??

No comments:

Post a Comment