Tuesday 6 April 2010

Nice going Widge !!!!! you could be more crazy....... Jeez when you run away you are not supposed to get caught... not only was he seen but he ran and got lost. I am glad that the nice farmer helped him,but evil people with daggers came up to him. I don't think london was very safe back then,lots of crime. He should carry a dagger, he does on the front cover what happened to that one. I think that Gary Blackwood could have made a more interesting blurb, because that was pretty average. The best blurber (is that an name for a person who blurbs?) is probably Stephanie Meyer. She is captivating...I totally think that Juilan is a girl! It is Behind Rebel Lines all over again. The name is a transgender name. She has attitude. "Oh it is nothing against us... He's a modest one."(89-90) Sander is blinded.. she just doesn't want to reveal her identity. Is that a crime to be a women actor then? I found out that it was disgraceful up until the 17th century. I can't find out if it is a crime though... :( . Can't wait to read more!!!!! I need to find out what happens!!! WHY do teachers,movies,books and episodes do this???? It gets soooo interesting and it is like TO BE CONTINUE!!!!!! I hate those words :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment